I packed with the help of Rori and my mom, threw everyone in their carseats and my mom drove us to Vegas. We went to my friends house and hung out all afternoon. She let the kids swim, entertained them, and fed us before sending us on our way. Thank you so much to the Kristen and Glenna! You saved our day. Thanks to my mom for getting us to Vegas and my dad for coming and picking her up. It takes a village to get us taken care of.
I did a poor job of taking pictures. I didn't get any of Kristen or Glenna or the swimming. I did get the otter pop pictures though.
Jake, Anthony and Michael
Jake
Anthony
Michael
Jaileigh. You can see some of her hives.
Annie
We made it home Tuesday night by 10. Karen slept over and the next day her brother picked her up. Thank you so much Karen!

No comments:
Post a Comment