These pictures are pretty poor quality, they were taken with my phone. My camera has been on the blink and I just figured out that it was the camera card and not the camera. Hooray!
Hives on her leg. On the 2nd day I took her in to Michael's allergy doctor. He gave her a steroid shot and put her on Zyrtec twice a day and Benadryl 4 times a day. If I kept up that regime she seemed to do better. The redness stayed in control. I also gave her cool oatmeal baths.
By day 4 and 5 she was feeling better but still had hives all over. It took a good week for them to go away. We still have no idea what caused them either.
I also let her run around without clothes on and swim in the nice cool pool whenever she wanted.






No comments:
Post a Comment