Monday, June 27, 2011

Poor Baby Jaileigh

Here are pictures of Jaileigh when she was covered in hives. You can see how swollen her poor face was. Her whole body was actually swollen. She couldn't even wear shoes her feet were so swollen.

These pictures are pretty poor quality, they were taken with my phone. My camera has been on the blink and I just figured out that it was the camera card and not the camera. Hooray!




Hives on her leg. On the 2nd day I took her in to Michael's allergy doctor. He gave her a steroid shot and put her on Zyrtec twice a day and Benadryl 4 times a day. If I kept up that regime she seemed to do better. The redness stayed in control. I also gave her cool oatmeal baths. 



By day 4 and 5 she was feeling better but still had hives all over. It took a good week for them to go away. We still have no idea what caused them either.



I also let her run around without clothes on and swim in the nice cool pool whenever she wanted. 




No comments: