Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Now & Then- Blessings!

I saw this amazing idea on the internet and wanted to do it so badly. The "Now and Then" scenes with the preemie pictures. SO, for my birthday this is what I gave to myself. We had our friend Kevin take these pictures and he did an amazing job! I am so far behind in sharing. These were taken in early November. Watch out, those of you who have been with us since the beginning may need a tissue!


My lean, mean fighting machine Anthony Joseph
Baby "A"
Born at 28 weeks.
Birth- 2 lbs 9 oz
Now-53.4 lbs


The Queen Bee of the house, Anndalyn Grace
Baby "E" or #5
Born at 40 weeks.
Birth 7lbs 6oz
Now 52 lbs

Our little peanut, Princess Jaileigh Addison
Baby "C"
Born at 28 weeks.
Birth 2 lbs 4 oz
Now 48 lbs

The Singing Pirate, Chunky Monkey, Michael Huston
Baby "B"
Born at 28 weeks.
Birth 2 lbs 11oz
56 lbs


Itty, bitty, squishy, kiwi head Jakob Thomas
Baby "D"  Runt Boy
Born at 28 weeks.
Birth 1 lb 15 oz
Now 66 lbs


Look how far they have come!! My amazing little miracle babies!
Anthony, Michael, Annie, Jaileigh, Jakob


Kevin took some family pictures too.

Jakob Thomas



Anthony Joseph



Michael Huston


Annie Grace



Jaileigh Addison


Mike with the boys.

Anthony


The girls


The whole family!

No comments: