Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cricut Fun!

I found a cricut buddy! Our friend Kevin, is a cricut master. I went over to his house with the kids one evening, so he could help me cut some vinyl. Karen was so nice to entertain the kids and let them run wild through her house.

She got out the paints and art projects. 


Annie LOVED the microphone that was hooked up to the keyboard. I think she would really like a karaoke machine. She sang most of the time we were there. 


The boys dumped all the art project things all over in Matthews room. 


The finished products. 



T-birds- we did two of these; one for Anthony and one for Jakob.


Someone left a surprise on our porch. It was so exciting! I don't think that we have ever been the recipient of something fun like this. The kids had a blast going through it. 

No comments: