Friday, November 6, 2015

Reflecting. . .

Feeling a little nostalgic tonight.

I spent the day celebrating my birthday by being so grateful for my little family. All day I just kept thinking about my amazing family.  I chose to spend the day with the family rather than run off with my amazing hubby for a night on the town. He puts up with a lot and does it so gracefully!

I can't help but be so grateful for the births and miracles of all my children.  Amazing miracles all of them! It has been 8 years and I can finally look at these pictures and feel something. Before there was such a mind block. Heavenly Father was protecting me because I wasn't ready to face the whole reality. Now I look at these pictures and understand.

I feel so, so blessed to have been born to goodly parents, who raised me righteously. Without them I don't think that I would be the mother or wife that I am.

My husband, he is the most patient, humble, faithful and supportive husband I could have ever wished for. He puts up with so much from me and does it so sweetly.

So on the celebration of my birth, I would like to reflect on the celebration of 5 other births. Without these 5, Mike and I would be lost. We would not have near the meaning in our life that we have, nor the love.

I hope you enjoy and are as touched as I have been.

Little tiny Anthony Joseph
2 lbs 9 oz


My little Michael Huston
2 lbs 11 oz

getting his first bath



Mr Pirate. His eye was still sealed shut for a couple of days after birth.



My little princess Jaileigh Addison
2 lbs 4 oz

the nurses were always accessorizing her. bless them!

she was famous for her stretches


My itty bitty Jakob Thomas
1 lb 15 oz


My strong, healthy Anndalyn Grace 
7 lbs 6 oz


Thank you so much Kevin for editing these images. What a beautiful birthday gift!

No comments: