Saturday, November 7, 2015

Breakfast Of Champs

Birthday breakfast of champions is CAKE! Mike got me an ice cream cake this year. It was enjoyed by all! First I had to open presents from all my little munchkins and my fab hubby!


Jaileigh, Michael, Anthony, Jakaroni, Annie


My brown eyed baby!



Sweet Jaileigh



Annie gave me the kettle bells so that I can work out with Mike in the garage and not break my back with his heavy ones. 

Michael trying to exercise his muscles.


Jake


Jaileigh let me hold her birthday cupcake for the day. It even sings Happy Birthday. 


The cake decorated by the kids. 


Michael playing with Annie's horses.

Deliciousa!

Jakob


Jaileigh


Anner Bannaner


Little Cub Man
Anthony


Each kid ate a piece of cake and then fnished up with a serving of eggs. I was worried about all the sugar in school. Mike took the kids to school so that I could shower in peace. I volunteered in the 1st grade class. After school we went bowling and brought our friends with us, The Warringtons.


Jaileigh


Annie


Jake


Anthony


Anthony


Jake



Michael was worried about the score.



Jaileigh


This is Annie's finish everytime.


Oh man!


Michael



Jake



Annie



Jake is a great bowler!


Jaileigh and Anthony



Adalia, Annie and Jaileigh
(can you tell it was college day at school?)


This girl went to town on pizza! Poor girl doesn't have any front teeth. 

It was such a fun birthday! I'm so grateful for good friends that wanted to hang out with us. 

No comments: