Saturday, November 21, 2015

Legoland

We were so lucky to get to go to Legoland with our wonderful, generous neighbors! There sons birthday is the same day as Mike's. They were going to Legoland to celebrate and invited us to go with them AND gave us free tickets to go. We have been so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives.

I have picture overload here. The first set of pictures are my phone pictures and then I have my camera pictures. My battery on my camera was so low that I had to use my phone for most of the day.

First picture of the day.


Anthony looks like he's sitting in the toilet bowl.


Annie and I


Our neighbor Narm rode on the safari ride behind us. 


Annie


Riding on the reindeer.


hahahahaha i love this!


Playing in the snow. The girls had to borrow the boys shoes because you had to have tennis shoes to play.


The boys played first. 





The girls turn


All boy! Jake hitting Anthony from behind.


Anthony
Anthony


Briohnny and Anthony waiting for the scary dragon roller coaster. 


Jake


Annie and I waiting. 


Scary Dragon ride!


right before the big drop!



Fun slides!


The aquarium.
Michael and Annie


Anthony and Jaileigh


On the ride home we hit horrible traffic. I tried to take a group selfie of all of us while we were sitting on the road. 


The Safari ride.


Family picture in the sleigh.



This ride was so fun but you had to be 54" tall. All the kids had to ride with someone. 

Navin and Jakob


Narm and Anthony


Miniland was amazing! Everything is built with legos. The Star Wars part was so awesome! My favorite was the Las Vegas and the Desert areas.


San Francisco


The Hollywood Bowl where we saw Josh Groban.


The Desert


New York


Las Vegas


Boat building and launching.



Ninjago!


The girls.

What a fun birthday celebration! 

No comments: