Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Annual Allie Pics

Every year we get our annual pictures from the amazing Allie. The kids love our "Allie". They ask me all year when Allie is going to take our pictures again. If you remember, the NICU nurses gifted us with her photography when all the babies were released from the NICU. We have been using her ever since. She has grown up with us.

Jakob Thomas


Annie Grace


Anthony Joseph


Michael Huston



Jaileigh Addison


They are my JOY!


Anndalyn Grace



Jaileigh Addison


Michael Huston



Anthony Joseph


Jakob Thomas


A rare picture of Mike and I



I love how they all sat differently! They are all so individual and unique!


Best buddies!
Annie, Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh, Jakob


I love this! 
Circles around mom and dad!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: