Jaileigh was Sandy Olson.
I ordered her jacket and shoes from Amazon. The belt and scarf were from Savers. The pants were from a local store. I can't remember. Target? She wore a pair of my hoop earrings.
Annie was Frenchy. I made her dress from a mens dress shirt. We found the pearls and the pink lady jacket at Savers.
I put the vinyl "Pink Ladies" on and thanks to Kevin for helping me cut it!
Jake was Nicky Kenickie.
I got his shoes at the thrift store, Jacket from Ross during the summer, white t-shirt and jeans from his drawer. He has a necklace/chain on that I picked up at Michaels.
Danny Zuko- Anthony
Jacket Ross, jeans and shirt from his drawer, shoes from a donation bag, chain from Michaels.
Michael- Indiana Jones.
His costume was probably the most intensive.
He had the hat, gun, pants and boots already. I ordered a whip from Amazon. I found the shirt and jacket at a local thrift store. We drew whiskers on him and a beard and sideburns. Funny kid! He knew exactly what he wanted to be. He wanted NO part of Grease.
Mike and I were Crater Face and Cha Cha. Mike got his shirt and jacket from Savers, he wore his own pants and shoes. I got my dress from a friend, made a blue tutu/petticoat for underneath and sewed on the blue tulle flowers along the front.
When she found out she didn't win she wanted her daddy to hold her.
Sandy- off she goes.
Trunk or Treating!

No comments:
Post a Comment