Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Backyardigans

My kids love to play outside. When they wake up they run out to check on the chickens and usually end up playing outside until I call them in for breakfast. Then they are out there again until sundown.

Dad was playing baseball with them for awhile.
 
 
 
Trying to pet the chickens.




Annie throwing rocks out of the chicken run into the grass. . . Yep she is soooooo helpful (sigh)!
 
 
This kid was being a HAM!
Jakob
 
 
Mike and his little mini me, Anthony.
 
 
 
Cheese MOM!
 
 
Now look at me mom! I asked him if he was trying to rebreak his arm. He looked at me like I was crazy, had no clue what was wrong.
 
 
Princess Jaileigh
 
 
I want up too! Annie
 
 
Michael's eyes were still dilated from the eye doctor. These are better pictures of the dilation than Jakob's.

 
 
Love this kid! Michael and his daddy.

No comments: