Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Playing At Fiesta Island

After Sea World I told the kids I would take them to the beach. I was pretty much clueless as to which beaches were close and I lucked out finding, Fiesta Island. It was pretty empty and we had it to ourselves. I loved that I was able to park on the beach and it was free! A lot of the beaches here you have to pay to park. Annie was sleeping in the car so I was able to keep an eye on her and watch the kids.

Michael and Anthony
 
 
 
Jaileigh building a sand castle


 
 
Jake was far away, doing his own thing.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael talking to me.


 
 
Jakob was chasing Michael into the water, trying to throw sand at him. Those two had fun throwing sand at each other. I finally had to tell them to stop or we would leave.


 
 
Annie woke up and checked out the water.
 
 
She wasn't too impressed and took off back to the car. It was getting pretty chilly.

 
 
The kids were so tired by the time we left. I think they all fell asleep before we even got to the freeway.

No comments: