Saturday, March 16, 2013

Running Through Sprinklers

The kids ran in the sprinklers yesterday. For some reason they came on at 4:00 in the afternoon. Mike said he didn't change the time but I didn't either. Hmmmmm! That morning the kids had been to the eye doctor and their eyes were dilated so they had to wear sunglasses outside. Their pupils were HUGE all day.


Jaileigh
 
 
Annie

Anthony






I was trying to get a picture of Jake's pupils but he wouldn't hold still for me. You can kind of see them in this picture.

 
 
Michael running in his crocs.

 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
They were trying to put water in their squirty toys.
 
 
 
Michael and Jakob
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jake

 
 
 
Annie and Jaileigh
 
 
These two girls out lasted the boys!
 
 
Funny girl.
 
 
This is how she had her goggles on. She wouldn't let me fix them and she wouldn't hold still for a picture. Mike had to hold her up for me.

No comments: