Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday Garage Sale

Saturday our community had a community garage sale. The HOA advertised for us. I knew about it a month before but still wasn't all the way ready when the big day came around. It started at 6:30 a.m. We started putting stuff out around 7:30 a.m. Nothing was labeled and I was scrounging around for stuff to throw out there.  At 10:00 a.m. we remembered that we needed to take Michael in for his allergy shots. Mike called the doctor and asked if we could still come because they close at 10:30. After Michael gets his shots we have to wait 30 minutes to see if he has a reaction. The nurse said she would wait for us, we live about 20 minutes away. I threw Michael in Mike's car in his jammies and off they went. Once Mike left I only lasted another 45 minutes or so since I was flying solo with the 4 kiddos left and running the garage sales.

During that time JAKOB managed to empty out my large refill bottle of soap all over the kitchen floor, paint our kitchen floor orange, and flood the kitchen with water (with Jaileigh's help). This was just Jakob. Today is Monday and I still haven't recovered. Next time we have a garage sale I am sending the kids somewhere.

We went to feed the ducks again. I even brought bread this time so we wouldn't have to give them our goldfish crackers. The snotty boogers wouldn't eat the bread. They must be some spoiled ducks! They wouldn't even come over by us. I guess we will have to upgrade and buy some feed corn.

Jake, Anthony, Michael, and Jaileigh


The quad squad with Annie and Daddy


Jaileigh



Jake trying to be sneaky and get closer to the water



Downward dog? Michael needs to be in gymnastics. He loves to do stuff like this. Especially somersaults and flips off our bed.



Since the ducks were snotty we left and went to a park.
Jake



The four on the tire swing.


There goes Jake.


Michael grinning.



Annie really enjoyed walking up and down the grass. She and I went down the slide a couple of times. She walked up it a lot.

No comments: