During that time JAKOB managed to empty out my large refill bottle of soap all over the kitchen floor, paint our kitchen floor orange, and flood the kitchen with water (with Jaileigh's help). This was just Jakob. Today is Monday and I still haven't recovered. Next time we have a garage sale I am sending the kids somewhere.
We went to feed the ducks again. I even brought bread this time so we wouldn't have to give them our goldfish crackers. The snotty boogers wouldn't eat the bread. They must be some spoiled ducks! They wouldn't even come over by us. I guess we will have to upgrade and buy some feed corn.
Jake, Anthony, Michael, and Jaileigh
The quad squad with Annie and Daddy
Jaileigh
Jake trying to be sneaky and get closer to the water
Since the ducks were snotty we left and went to a park.
Jake
The four on the tire swing.
There goes Jake.
Michael grinning.
Annie really enjoyed walking up and down the grass. She and I went down the slide a couple of times. She walked up it a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment