It was freezing and it was raining when we got there. I was so glad I had my emergency supply of winter supplies in the car. It took me about 20 minutes to get everyone dressed. Anthony was the first so I let him out to look at the cows. He was so excited!
Jake got out next and joined Anthony.
Little Annie stayed in the stroller. I tried to keep the cover over her but she kept pushing it off because she couldn't see everything.
Annie
Jaileigh stayed in the stroller too. She is such a girl. She didn't want to get dirty or wet.
Jake looking at the goats.
Michael in deep contemplation
Anthony was brave enough to try and pet the bunny.
These geese were MEAN! They kept hissing at us. I can't believe they were part of the petting zoo.
The boys.
Michael, Anthony, and Jakey
Michael smiling
Checking the bunnies out.
Anthony, Jake, Michael, and Aiden
Annie with Jaileigh peaking over.
The cow was going to the bathroom. The kids still talk about the cow going poo.

No comments:
Post a Comment