Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jammy Pictures

Trying to get a group shot is so hard for me. Mike was gone one night and we had some free time so I tried to get a shot for Grandma. I'll show you the whole adventure.

Michael (not smiling), Jake, Jaileigh, and Anthony
Annie's head


Jake decided he didn't want his picture taken. Annie joined the group.
Michael, Annie, Jaileigh, Anthony


Jake decided to join the group again but didn't want to smile.


Jake wanted to hold Annie even though she could probably hold him.







I decided to try a different location and then they really got silly.
Finally got a smile out of Jake though.



Mikey, Jaileigh, Anthony, and Jake

The boys with Michael glaring.


Love the cheeser


Last attempt.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank you Mom 2 An Angel for pointing out my mistake! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's so nice to have fellow bloggers watching out for me.