Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Times

I've been working on decorating the playroom a little and also the house. It's hard to want to decorate when you are renting and with our track record we are bound to move again within the year. I am hoping to stay here for awhile so I finally decided to start "nesting".

I saw this online but it was in vinyl. Vinyl doesn't move very well so I decided to make it movable. I got letters from Michael's and painted them. My kids love animals especially safari animals so I painted a few of the letters like tigers, giraffes, and zebras. The kids really like it. Now I just have to keep them from climbing the walls to get the letters down. (I'm being serious too!)


Here is another of my projects that I talked about in a previous post. I finally finished it! I do still have to fix Jaileigh's picture but the frames are up, the glass is in and the mat is in. Hooray! The kids also love this. They stand in our foyer and point to each other and talk about the pictures.


Fun with our friends!
Jaileigh, Anthony, and Audina



Anthony and Audrina



Celebrating our friends birthday.
All the kids wanted to sit by Mike on the couch. 
Audrina, Aiden, Ava, Jaileigh, Daddy, Michael, and Andrew




Jaileigh, Jakob, Michael and Daddy



No comments: