Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back To School . . . For Mom

Remember this entry? Well it's been awhile but we finally made it back to my old haunting ground. Some of my students were still there but most were gone. It was neat to go back to the old place that I used to work. Driving over I had feelings of nostalgia but looking at the five babies in my rear view mirror washed all feelings away. I love my new life and my old life but the old belongs in the past, a very happy memory.



Michael found the vacuum in one of my fellow teachers room.


Exploring the projector-Jakob
Michael watching with his vacuum


Michael decided he wanted to play with the projector. Good thing Ms Kapadia and Ms Rosa are so patient!


Ms Kapadia and Annie



Ms Rosa with Jaileigh




Michael, Jaileigh, and Jakob



Jaileigh's turn



Jakob finally got a turn with the vacuum


Ms Rosa and Jaileigh




Ms Rosa gave the kiddos rides up and down the ramp.
Jaileigh sitting on Anthony



Jakob decided to take things into his own hands.
He found his own "rolly chair"


and he took it out to Ms Rosa


and then he climbed on and waited for his ride
Anthony, Jaileigh, Jakob, and Michael


Michael and Jakob on the computer


Jake with a handful of markers and Anthony on the computer. They all thought the mouse was a phone.


Michael and Anthony


What a fun visit for me and the kids. Thanks for having us!

3 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

for a second there i thought you were crazy and going back to school! ha ha

Four babies 4 us said...

What a fun little outing! It won't be long and your kids will look like quints...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. It brought tears to my eyes and really means a lot to me.
Love you all tons!!!!

Michelle

Kimberly said...

Yea, for a moment I thought you were going back to work!?!?!
So glad you had a good visit, and have awesome memories, but have 5 precious gifts at home. What an amazing life.