Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Day Of School

When your moms a teacher your first day of school comes fast. On Wednesday we went to visit my old work- San Gorgonio High School. It was the last day of school. We went after school and took a little tour of campus visiting those that lingered behind. My fellow (former) teachers and students threw a little party for us. It was so nice to see everyone again, and everyone was so excited to actually see the babies. I worked all of last year while I was pregnant. I was 22 weeks pregnant when school got out and I was finally put on bed rest. My students took care of me while I was at school and they were really excited to finally meet the babies.


Here is a group picture of my students and fellow teachers.


Megha/Jakob, Me/ Jaileigh, Sarah/Michael, Karen/Anthony in the principals office. Oh NO! I am sure you recognize these fabulous ladies. They are over all the time volunteering their helping hands and friendly smiles. My babies LOVE them!


Karen and Anthony

Megha and Jaileigh- she is teaching her Algebra already. Sarah and Michael taking a picture. Megha informed me that she sanitized her desks so that the babies could sit in them. So cute of her! She knows how crazy I am about germs.

Sarah and Michael. Karen and Jakey. Mom and Jaileigh and Anthony cheesing it in the stroller.


Jakey is trying to figure out a way to steal Anthonys toy. The babies are really playing with each other now. It is soooooo cute. I have some cute video but still can't figure out how to post it. I think I am going to have to call the Geek Squad.

Michael has found something new to do- crawl under the excersaucer. The babies refuse to sit in it anymore. They think they are too grown up.

This is what Anthony learned at San G- How to low ride the pants. Ha Ha The poor kid can't gain weight for the life of him or me. He eats and eats and eats and eats and runs it all off.

Jakey being a cutey pa tutey

3 comments:

Cochran Quads said...

LOVE the low ridin!!! I've got a few packin on the pounds helpful hints I got from some of the other Quad Moms. If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment! They helped SO MUCH with Lauren!

Hoagland's said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you have quads! How exciting and how busy!! I am glad I found you on facebook so I could see your beautiful family. We have a blog too, if you want an invite (it's private) e-mail me mandee_hoagland@hotmail.com.

alexis said...

aw mrs d ur visit to san g was awesome u looked fantastic and ur babies are so cute!! i wish i could have stayed longer to be in the group photo but lupe and i had to leave early for vulunteer work take care
♥alexis