Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cool Penguin PJ's

I think this is the first time I've been able to get a picture in all matching PJ's. I always forget to take one or someone gets theirs dirty, or something crazy happens. They call these their "Coooo Penguin PJ's"!

We are working on the cheesers. I don't know how some of you get all of your kiddos smiling at once. My kids are determined to not let me be successful. I think they think its a game.
Jaileigh, Jakob, Annie, Anthony, and Michael



This one they all look frightened! At least they are all looking in the same direction.


Here I have Jaileigh picking her nose, Jake scared, Annie confused, Anthony happy, and Michael blowing a kiss. They woke up and all wanted their shoes on immediately but I had to get a picture first.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I am never successful at getting a great smily group picture either! LOve the jammies!

Amber said...

Jenn King always has the most adorable group pictures. We need to talk to her about her tricks.