Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finishing Up The Pumpkin Patch

Back to the Pumpkin Patch. We had way too much fun here and took way too many pictures. I of course used some of Julies awesome photos. Her's are the really great ones. You can tell them apart because she has an awesome camera!


Annie chilling with Grandma. Believe or not she had a great time!




Grandma and Annie suffering the giggles! They would look at each other and bust up laughing. Too cute! I wish I had it on video.







I think I already posted these in the last post. Oh well!



Anthony! Such a precious boy!



Annie's blowing bubbles


Jaileigh with her bows falling out


Jake and his beautiful blue eyes


Anthony climbed to the very top of the castle







Michael and a view of how high the castle really was.


Silly me! I thought we should attempt a family photo.What a crazy idea.
You can see how we are struggling here.


Jaileigh is not so happy with the idea.


She's still not happy. What a stinker!



Anyone want a pumpkin? This wasn't even a fraction of the pumpkins they had either. I have never in my life seen so many pumpkins as I did that day. Amazing!


Jaileigh and Jake


Jaileigh found her favorite. She lost her hairbows in the family picture tantrum. oooops


Anthony and Michael picking out their pumpkins


Anthony


What a great time we had! Thanks everyone for coming with us!

No comments: