Friday, October 1, 2010

Making Frosting

We went to the fair on Thursday and after we decided to make frosting for our graham crackers. I let the kids help this time and they had so much fun.


Annie even helped. She sat in her bouncy chair and talked to us as we worked.





Jake and the powdered sugar



Michael




Jaileigh getting ready to throw a tantrum (?)



Time to eat. Yum! Michael is trying to clean up. He hates messes.




Michael cleaning



Jake has a stack of crackers way bigger than his mouth



Jaileigh likes frosting!



Jake eating his frosting-less crackers



Michael with his hands clean once again



Jakob, Jaileigh, and Michael
(Anthony was still sleeping. He took a really long nap.)




Jaileigh being silly





2 comments:

Karmann and Ryan said...

Looks like so much fun! They are so cute! miss you!

The Cochran Crew said...

I want your recipe!!! And in case I haven't told you lately, I love all your pics!!! When I finally sit down and go through my blog roll I know there will be tons of precious pics of our Cali friends!