Friday, May 17, 2013

Blueberry Picking

My friend, Mandy, invited us to go to the blueberry farm with her family. We were so excited and invited our new neighbors to come as well.

This was at back of the blueberry picking property line. I think the owners of the blueberry farm owned this home. My kids were instantly attracted. That is Jake and Annie at the very top.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Michael
 
Jaileigh and Annie
 
Isn't she so cute! I just want to squeeze her.
 
 
Sammy
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jake
 
 
Beautiful blueberries!
 
 
Snacks. Thank goodness Susie packed enough for everyone because I didn't.
 
 
Jake
 
 
Sammy's sister, Hannah
 
 
Annie
 
 
Anthony really got excited about the pigs.
 
 
Looking at the chickens.
Hannah, Sammy, Annie
 
 
Jake
 
 
Playing on the cool tractor.
 
 
It was so much fun! Sadly, I didn't get pictures of Mandy and her kids. Next time!

No comments: