Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rori's Baccalaureate Celebration

Thank goodness for my brother and my dad for taking pictures of the big graduation. We are so proud of Rori! She graduated from Dixie State University with her Bachelor of Arts degree in English.


 
 
The proud graduate.
 
 
The proud mamma and papa
 
 
Proud Grandma (paternal)
 
 
 
Aunt Julie (my dad's sister) and Rori

 
 
Posing in the "D"
 
 
 
My younger brother with his youngest baby.
 
 
 
There she is.
 
 
Nephews Major and Legend

 
 
 
Rori with our brothers family.
 
 
Rori and mom
 
 
Mom and Dad with Rori again

 
 
Grandma, Rori and Julie

 
 
 
Such a cute picture of grandpa with his youngest grandbaby.

 
 
Legend
 
 
Major

 
 
After the ceremonies we met the family for pictures and lunch.
 
My little Annie
 
 
 
Rori and I
 
 
Siblings with all the grandbabies
 
 
 
A rare picture of the three of us. Rori and I had on high heels- Andy is just a giant!
 
 
 
 
The whole family!!
 
 
Congratulations Rori! We are so proud of you and excited for your next step in life! She will be attending law school in Idaho in the fall.
 

No comments: