Friday, May 10, 2013

Hit By The Stomach Bug

Sunday night these three babies got hit by the stomach bug. The 3 of them were crying at bed time that their tummies hurt. I was trying to rub their 3 tummies to get them to go to sleep. Shortly after I went to bed, Annie puked on me, followed by Jaileigh and finally Anthony. Jaileigh and Annie were really sick. Anthony only threw up once and had the poops once. Poor Jaileigh had it the worst! She didn't eat for 3 days.

Annie, Anthony and Jaileigh

The four of us slept in a little later than Michael and Jakob because of our rough night. Poor grandma helped me clean up puke all night and then had to go to work.

 
 
They were in pretty good spirits for not feeling good.


 
 
Later that day it poured and hailed. I think I heard it rained 1/2 an inch in 15 minutes. The kids were so excited to see hail. It was a first for them. We stood on the porch and watched it. I kept picking up pieces of it to let them hold.
 
I tried to take a picture of it.

No comments: