Friday, May 3, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa's House

We arrived at my parents house Thursday afternoon. The kids were so excited to see Grandma, Grandpa and Rori.


Michael searching for gold. Jaileigh and Grandpa watching something on TV.
 
 
I thought it was cute that Grandpa wore the hat Jaileigh put on him.
 
 
Rori's graduation was Friday morning at 10:00. Since I didn't have a babysitter to watch the kids I stayed home with them. We went down to the walking trail by the river and I let the kids ride their bikes. It was so beautiful!
 
 
About 10 seconds after I took this picture she nose planted on the way down the hill.

 
 
 
Michael
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael cleaning the sand and the stickers out of his shoes.
 
 
 
Jake cleaning his boots out. Yep, he rides a pink bike. You have to take what you get on Craigslist!
 
 
 
Annie told me she was going to climb down the cliff.
 
 
 
Anthony


 
 

1 comment:

Geoff and Niccole said...

You should have let us know. We would have been happy to babysit! We will have to do a trade. Babysitting for a place to stay when I need to get out of the heat and come to the beach!