Thursday, April 5, 2012

Library Here We Come!

I have been meaning to take the kids to the library since we moved here 1.5 years ago. We finally made it! Before we went they wanted me to take their pictures. They all sat on the bench and said "Take our picture mommy". I had to take their pictures! Then I couldn't just pick one picture to share. I had to put a lot! Their personalities just shine through. Everytime I look at these I just laugh.









We made it to the library.
Sitting so nicely!







They were so well behaved that we are heading back for story time on Friday. Hooray! After seeing them in awe over all the books I am still in disbelief that I waited so long to take them. My love of the library came flooding back as soon as I walked through the doors. I think my children already share that love.

No comments: