Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Little Date

Michael, Annie and I got to hang out together one evening. Wow! 2 kids is so much easier than 5. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. Mike took the other 3 to football practice. Michael wanted to stay home with Mommy. I had a coupon to Michael's I wanted to use and so we went out on the town. I wanted to get a laminator but they didn't have one so Michael got a new elephant. He was thrilled especially since I just took away all of his other animals because he refused to clean them up. He was going through animal {ELEPHANT} withdrawals. Annie was just happy to be along for the ride. 

I do take the little munchkins out for 1 on 1 dates or sometimes 2 on 1. They always LOVE it! They just glow the whole time and TALK the whole time. I feel like they are trying to make up for shared time. Ahhhh, I love these little kiddos!



Annie




Michael with his new elephant.




Wearing my hair clips. He said it was just like Grandma's hair. hahahaha




My little girl getting so big!

No comments: