Thursday, November 11, 2010

She's Getting So Big!

Annie is growing up too fast. I think I need to blame her older siblings. She watches what they do and is trying her hardest to catch up. She is trying really, really hard to crawl. She gets up on her hands and knees and then cries. Yesterday she actually crawled two times but she doesn't remember how she did it. She is so frustrated and it's so cute!

Jaileigh hanging out with her little sister. I can't tell you how many times a day I look over and Annie has one of her siblings hanging out with her. It is so precious how much they love her.


I think it's time Annie gets a high chair of her own. The big kids were having snack time and Annie wanted to join them. The bouncy seat on the counter just doesn't make her happy anymore. Michael gave up his high chair so Annie could sit with the big kids.


Sooooo happy.

No comments: