Monday, November 8, 2010

GaGa, GaPa and Rori Visit

Rori, Grandma, and Grandpa came for a visit. Rori is my sister and Grandma and Grandpa are my parents. We had so much fun and the time really flew. We were all sad when they left. They disappeared during the kids naps and they all woke up crying for them. So, come back soon!

Rori and Annie. This is a bad picture because you can't see Annie but I thought it was so cute of Rori.
;

Grandpa and Annie

Grandpa reading to Anthony and Annie

That night (Friday) we went out to dinner for my birthday. We went to the Rainforest Cafe. It is in the mall close to our house and the kids love looking at all the animals outside of it. We decided to try their food and see if it was as exciting as their animals, it wasn't. The atmosphere was really fun though and the kids had a good time.

Rori and Jaileigh- Rori got caught texting and is looking guilty.

Grandma and Michael- he was a little scared of the thunderstorm

Anthony has a knife and is so happy. He didn't have it much after the picture was taken. I quickly confiscated it.

Jaileigh and Rori

Jake trying to sweet talk Daddy into opening the sugar packet




This is the only picture I got of Annie all night. I also didn't get any of myself. Ha

The waitress and waiters sang Happy Birthday and brought me some ice cream which Michael devoured.

Grandpa trying to get Jaileigh to eat some ice cream


Rori played dress up again with her favorite nieces.
Jaileigh 

Annie

No comments: