Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Kindergarten Promotion!

Annie promoted from kindergarten! She was so excited for her graduation. I took a lot of pictures and a lot of video because daddy wasn't able to be there. The pictures all turned out but it turned out that the sound on my phone doesn't work so the videos don't have sound. I was so sad! She and I made it a special day though with a lot of spoiling!


She received 3 special awards in academics. We are so proud of her! She is definitely a bright one!

With her teacher, Mrs Hall

She wanted to go to whimsical to get a slushie.

While we were there her friend, Eli came and sat with us. He was in her class and promoted too. He didn't want to sit with his family. It was funny.

After her slushie we went to New York Pizza and she ate lunch.

Then we got a call from the school to come get Jaileigh. She had a fever. 

Here are pictures from my phone.

I love this one!

Congratulations Annie Grace! We are so proud of you!

No comments: