Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Annie Girl

Happy happy birthday to our sweet little Anndalyn Grace. I cannot believe that she is 6 years old! I remember her pregnancy and the day she was born like it was yesterday. She has been such a blessing and miracle in our house. Our little ray of sunshine! She is quite the ham. I love this little girl and her huge personality and loving heart.

We left Grandma's on Saturday and headed to Las Vegas. Annie wanted to stay at her favorite place in Las Vegas for her birthday. She and I went grocery shopping and to pick out a cake the night before. She did not like any of the cakes I picked. She wanted the HUGE sheet cakes. We finally agreed on one. She wanted an ice cream cake and this one she could decorate herself. Before she dumped the 5 pounds of sprinkles on the top, I wrote "Happy Birthday Annie" very carefully and neatly. Then she decorated. sigh.


So proud!

Happy Birthday to you!


I love how they are all helping.


yummy

I love all the crazy bed head!


Cake for breakfast makes everyone happy!


present time


After cake and presents she wanted to go swimming at the pool.

Poor Anthony was sick most of the trip. He caught a stomach bug and had stomach pains the whole time we were in Vegas. He was such a trooper though. 

Jakob


Watching Mikes Ipad in bed. They loved it!


Pool time!

We were there for the Memorial Day Weekend parties.

Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh and Annie

A picture with Jakob


Birthday girl!


Michael

After bath and rest time we went to Joe's buffet for Annie's birthday dinner. 

No comments: