Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my gentle, humble, amazing dad! He is a man of few words but when the words come out they are always full or wisdom or humor. My kids think he knows how to do everything! He is their own personal superhero!

I love this post, it says it all. http://4demarias.blogspot.com/2015/08/grandpa-pops.html

This was my dad growing up. I remember him braiding my hair before bed and putting curlers in the ends. He said he knew how to comb hair because it was just like a horses tail.


Also, Happy Father's Day to my dear hubby, father of our children. 
11 years ago we got married and the next day celebrated Father's Day. Little did we know it would take 11 years to roll around again. We are 5 kids and a dog richer and still love each other despite now knowing each other's faults and imperfections. I love you even more than I did then and am so proud of what an amazing dad you are! Thanks for all you do. 



Early morning, bed head picture. Thanks Annie for taking the picture!

I made his favorite breakfast, Apple Pancakes. I never make them because I don't like them. I actually liked these. They were delicious!


Mike with his favorite girls.


The whole group. This was our hot anniversary date. We went to get Italian Ice.


No comments: