Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sucker Time

Mike and I had to speak in church on Sunday so Bill and Gina came down from Rancho to watch the kids for us. We were going to bring them to church but they were sick so everyone stayed home. Mike and I waited until the last minute to write our talks. I was up until midnight the night before and I think Mike wrote his an hour before. It didn't help that the kids were sick all week. Excuses, excuses, I know.

We survived the talks and I hope we now have immunity for the next five years. Personally, I was surprised they asked us because we have so many kids. Gina, the sweetheart, made Sunday dinner for us and when we got home from church we were welcomed by the yummy smell of roast in the oven. She also brought the kids suckers! She knows the way to those babies hearts! I gave them the suckers after the brutal doctor appointment yesterday. This is how I bribed them back to the car. I told them we were going to go home and eat suckers. I didn't have a stroller or the choo choo so they were all walking and were not cooperating. Once they heard the words "Gina" and "suckers" they headed straight to the car.

You can see how excited Anthony is. He is truly my sweets kid.
Michael, Jakob, Jaileigh, and Anthony



Jake enjoyed the sucker too! Thanks GINA!

Jaileigh somehow ended up with two. Don't know how that happened.



Anthony was soooooo excited!



The doctor wore Annie out.

Happy 9 Months Anndalyn Grace!

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! Love your blog! Thanks!
Erin

The McCleary Quads said...

Those are some big suckers. Thats one good way to get them back to the car.

The McCleary Quads