Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

We didn't do anything exciting of fun for New Year's Eve. We stayed home and watched the "House" marathon. I loved this kind of day though. I love spending quality time with the kids and Mike. We played and enjoyed each, we laughed, some of us cried, and we were able to look back on the past year. What an exciting year 2010 was. We celebrated the birth of our miracle baby, Anndalyn Grace. Mike changed jobs. We celebrated the quads 2nd birthday. We went on many vacations. We had many visitors from family and friends. We moved. We were sad, happy, surprised, stressed, exhausted. We lived a full and busy life. I am so thankful for my family and friends that have been a part of our lives this year.


Michael and Jake watching the monkey song from Jungle Book on YouTube. They love it.



Horsey ride
Jaileigh, Michael, Anthony, and Jake




A rare quiet moment for Jake. I had to capture it.



Jaileigh bug

No comments: