Saturday, January 15, 2011

Disneyland Quadvention

My fellow quadmom, Stephanie, texted me Friday night and told me they were going to Disneyland Saturday, did we want to come. It was around midnight when we were texting and Mike was asleep so I told her I would get back to her in the morning. I talked to Mike and we decided to go. It was a spur of the moment trip that was so much fun. The weather was beautiful! It was 81 degrees. A lady asked Stephanie if there was a convention for quadruplets going on. hehe.

All 14 of us!

Jake likes corndogs with mustard.

We met Pluto. Anie and Jaileigh were the only ones that would get in the picture. Look at Annie petting him.


When we got home we did some yard work and played in the yard.
Jaileigh and Anthony going for a ride


Jakers


Jaileigh thinks she still belongs in an infant seat.


This is so funny to me. They were telling me about Disneyland so I had to record it. Sorry it jumps all over. I was trying to film whoever was talking.

video



1 comment:

Kassidee Sanchez said...

They are talking so much! i want to visit!