Monday, January 31, 2011

Eggstremely Eggciting Day

Dear Daddy-

Today we discovered eggs.  We had so much fun. Mommy was upstairs taking care of Annie and Jaileigh. Annie had a fever and Jaileigh was being a stinker. Mommy forgot to lock the gate and the fridge! We snuck off and had soooo much fun.




Here I am doing the egg dance.


Here I am throwing another egg, hehe. Mommy was yelling but we didn't listen because she was taking pictures while she was yelling.

I picked it up after I threw it. It was pretty slimey. Michael is showing how we got the eggs out. Anthony is hiding behind the garbage can with his eggs.

Anthony caught!


We even broke some in the fridge.



Mommy moved the eggs to a different shelf today. She pouted for a little while about the whole incident. She even made us sit in our high chairs so she could clean up the eggs. She didn't appreciate us trying to "help" her. Daddy you better come before mommy goes crazy. We don't know where crazy is but she keeps telling us she's going there.

Love you and miss you!

Jakers

4 comments:

GinnyBerry said...

You'll remember this day forever!

Two suggestions: I've found that dumping salt on broken eggs makes them much easier to clean up.. (hope you never need too again, lol)

Also, I wonder if their is some type of device for locking up the fridge...

Your story made me smile! I've been reading your blog since you lived in the mountains...

Kari said...

OMG! I don't think I could have been calm enough to take pictures! Never a dull moment, is there?

Four babies 4 us said...

Oh Amber!
My sympathies...
Jaxon and Amanda broke 18 eggs on the carpet in our last house. I have great video that is funny now, but wasn't then.
One day, you'll look back on these photos and laugh!
As soon as Mike gets home, I suggest a short trip to the swimming pool ALONE.

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

That is hilarious, I am so glad that you took the time to get pictures. I look back now on incidences like that and wish I would've taken pictures. I love following your adventures. You are an amazing Mom. Love ya, Tonya