Saturday, January 29, 2011

Celebrations

Today we celebrated 2 birthdays. The quads turned 2 1/2 and Annie turned 8 months. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like yesterday that the quads were in the NICU. I remember it so well. I look at them I think how blessed we are. All of them are incredibly healthy and brilliant and so big! Far from those little 1 and 2 pounders.

And then there was Annie. My fluffy, cuddly bundle of JOY! I was so nervous and upset to be having a 5th baby but Heavenly Father knew I needed her. She is my joy and my solace. I love my quaddies with all my heart but they sure do gain up on me, and they are in their TERRIBLE twos! Annie calms me. When I look at her I just can't help but grin.

So, Happy Birthday my littles. I love you!



Annie and her fishy that she carries everywhere. Her first tooth  is finally coming in. I think this is why she likes the fish so much.


Karen is staying with us for the week since Daddy is away on a workation (haha).
She brought the kids new books. She really knows the way to a quads heart.

Annie was practicing standing on the diapers. Up and down, up and down.

Jaileigh wanted to play too.

Cute Michael! playing with his animals in the window. He got his allergy shots today. I bribed him with a new toy. After shots we went to Target and found these animals in the dollar bin that make noise. He was so happy.


Look at that girls thunder thighs! WOW!



We miss you daddy!

No comments: