We started feeding Jaileigh, Anthony, and Jakob yesterday and took them off of feedings today. The food was just sitting in their tummies.
Michael's night and day nurses heard a heart murmur and because of them we were able to catch it before it was symptomatic. It turns out he also has PDA and they are treating it with Indocin. I am so grateful for the nurses. These babies are being watched over very carefully thanks to all the prayers.
Jakob and mom Kangarooing



5 comments:
That is so awesome that they are all doing so well. They look so precious!!
Reading your blog brings back so many memories! NICU nurses are the most amazing people! I loved all of ours.
Praise God for their progress! I can't even remember our little guys being tiny. You are doing awesome - keep it up!!
happy one week!
Happy birthday babies! Just beautiful, Amber.
Post a Comment