Thursday, August 21, 2008

3 weeks 2 days Old

All babies are tolerating the milk fortifier so far. They are continuing to gain weight and are looking better.

Jakob and Anthony are off of all the bili lights and can now wear clothes. So far they have managed to pee on every outfit that I put on them. They love not wearing the goggles. It's so much fun watching them look around when they are awake. Jaileigh and Michael are only on the wallaby and hopefully will be going off it soon.

They are all stooling regularly so I think that will help their bili levels to go down. Anthony had his first "real poop" yesterday. He is the first baby to do that. They rest still have meconium poop. Meconium is the black/green tar poop that newborns have. My 3 weekers still have it.

Tonight I will post pictures of Anthony and Jakob in their clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Quadies!! You are amazing!! Keep up the good poopies!
We love you! Amber remember to take a nap!We love you too!!
Love,
Mom

Misty said...

I had 2 that had to do the bili lights and the caffiene drip. I knew with out a doubt those 2 were mine! A tan & caffiene, with some good shades and a nap! What could be better?
Get some rest for yourself. I'm so glad to see all of the updates.
Please don't hesitate to email me if you need anything or questions. I think we did almost everything in the nicu. Some great & some nightmarish.
Keeping ya'll in my prayers,
Misty