Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Holiday Playing

Our friends the Dunkleys, Caroline, and Bill and Gina all came over for early Christmas's. We had an exciting week spending time with all of them. We are so grateful for our friends and all they do for us. What great examples they are to all of us.


For Christmas the Dunkleys will be in Cancun, lucky dogs, so we played with them before they went. They of course spoiled the children and Mike and I. The 4 girls cleaned my house, wrapped my presents, and entertained my children while I hung out with them and socialized.

Blair-bear with Michael and Annie

Jaileigh playing with her puzzle

Michael opening a present

Michael excited

The whole gang playing with the puzzles





Bill and Gina came and I didn't get any pictures of them. I only got these two pictures.
Jake reading his new Elmo book. His black eye is slowing going away. It still looks yucky.

Anthony sporting his new Mickey backpack.

Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Caroline : (

Merry Christmas to you all!


No comments: