Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Fun With Friends

Annie napping on the couch. Annie still sleeps in a bassinett so I let her stretch out on the couch as much as possible. Look how squishy and huggable she is.


Megha brought over some more instruments for our music collection. The quads loved it!
Jaileigh and Michael


Jakob and Anthony practicing


Meggles also gave the quaddies a tent and a tunnel. Here I am trying to put it together.  Mike always says "you only have to be 10% smarter". I think the tent outsmarted me.


Even Annie loved the tunnel




Playing "house"
Michael, Megha, Jakob, and Jaileigh


Karen reading to Anthony
Karen got the quaddies Disneyland shirts. Woooo Hooooo!


After baths all the littles lined up in a row.
Jaileigh, Anthony, Michael. Jakob, and Annie


Poor Jake is getting squished by Annie. I think her finger is in his eye.
Michael giving his cute smile.

1 comment:

Kari said...

It cracks me up how Annie tries to act like one of the quaddies! She is soooo adorable, just like the rest of the gang!