Monday, December 6, 2010

The Family

Our fabulous, wonderful photographer took all of these photos on my birthday. My parents and sister were here visiting so we did some pictures with them as well.




Had to throw in the picture with Jaileigh picking her nose. Too funny. Why can't it be the boys picking their nose?


Jaileigh, Anthony/Annie, Michael, and Jakob



I LOVE this picture. I think its my favorite. They were sitting in the tree looking down at Allie.








Jaileigh picking again.


It looks like Jake is picking in this one









All photos taken by Allison Hays Photography.

2 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Amber, I love your pictures, especially the ones with your parents and Rori. Your mom is getting more and more comfortable in front of the camera. Your kids are getting soo big and more and more adorable.

Kari said...

Love them! You have a beautiful family!