Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hanging out with Little Sis

Annie thinks she is one of the quads. If they all leave the room and leave her all alone, she cries. This night Jakey was her buddy. Jake is my hardest child. He can be the biggest stink. His Uncle Joe says he already has his paperwork filled out for prison. He's joking of course but that just gives you an idea of how naughty he really is. The kid is fearless! He also has a soft side to him and I think you can see it in these photos. He is a total mamma's boy. He climbs in my bed every morning between 4:30 and 5:00 and cuddles with me. I love it!



He was being very gentle with his hand on her face.



Anthony, Jake and Annie


The whole gang trying to pose.

My Sweet Michael. I took him into our Pediatrician when I took Annie in for her 6 month visit. He has had a cough for 2 months. He doesn't have infection he just has allergies. You may have noticed he always has really dark circles under his eyes. This is caused from the allergies. The Dr. sent us to the lab for some blood work to be done. He also gave me several meds to play around with. I have him on Singular and it is working. I love it. It's a miracle drug.

No comments: