Friday, December 10, 2010

Food, Food, and I Get . . .

Rice Cereal! What? Annie was a little disappointed in the rice cereal. She really, really wants to eat big people food. She tries her hardest to grab our food and eat our crumbs off the floor. She started crawling at the end of 5 months. She started crawling so early because she saw a piece of a cookie under the rocking chair and she wanted it. I really wish I had it recorded. She flew over to that cookie and had it in her mouth in seconds. It was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. She was soooo mad when I confiscated it.


Annie- excited to eat.



She grabbed the spoon right out of my hand


Here she is thinking about whether she likes it or not.




Anthony wanted some in his bowl too,


Happy as a clam with her two spoons.




Entertaining each other.
Annie, Jaileigh, Jakey, Anthony, and Michael

No comments: