1. I love your big, deep, dark chocolate eyes with the longest eyelashes ever
2. I love your giggle
3. I love that you love your mommy and your daddy
4. I love that you love to snuggle on the couch with me
5. I love that you love to hold my hand as I walk around the house
6. I love that you love sweets, like me
7. I love your funny run
8. I love how you talk to me in twin talk and look at me like I should answer in the same language
9. I love how you say "YEAH!" with such enthusiasm
10. I love that you are shy but love the ladies
Michael
1. I love your laugh
2. I love how coordinated you are
3. I love your whole muscle-man body especially your hands and feet
4. I love that you LOVE GaGa and Kari
5. I love how you think you are the oldest child
6. I love how you take care of everyone
7. I love your tenderheart
8. I love how you say "bu, Buy" (bye bye)
9. I love that you are a lefty
10. I love how independent you are
Jaileigh
1. I love how girly you are
2. I love that you pick out your own clothes
3. I love that you are a mamma's girl
4. I love how you talk and tell stories, repeating your words several times to make sure you know we know
5. I love how you love your Annie
6. I love how you run . . . so funny!
7. I love how you try to jump
8. I love how you stay up so you can hang out with mom all alone
9. I love how you always want your finger and toenails painted
10. I love how smart you are
Jakob
1. I love your deviousness
2. I love how happy you are all the time, even when you are in trouble
3. I love your curly hair
4. I love that you are a mamma's boy
5. I love how defined your muscles are
6. I love how you say "all done" in words and in sign language
7. I love your little voice
8. I love how tender hearted you are
9. I love your smile and your laugh
10. I love that you get out of your crib and crawl into bed with mommy every morning
Anndalyn
1. I love your rolls
2. I love how you love to watch your siblings
3. I love your little giggle
4. I love that you are trying really hard to roll from back to front
5. I love your triple chin
6. I love your eyes that I can't tell what color they are going to be
7. I love how you talk to me, especially in the morning
8. I love that you sleep all night
9. I love that you are such a happy baby
10. I love that we are so blessed to have another miracle baby!

6 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE IT!
So sweet! I may have to steal the idea for my blog!
Simply beautiful!
Gertie, Thank you for sharing beautiful.
Love this post!!!!! So sweet!
What a sweet darling post!!! They will love reading this someday when they are older! You are one AMAZING mama!!! Love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment