Saturday, September 4, 2010

10 Things I Love About You

Anthony
1. I love your big, deep, dark chocolate eyes with the longest eyelashes ever
2. I love your giggle
3. I love that you love your mommy and your daddy
4. I love that you love to snuggle on the couch with me
5. I love that you love to hold my hand as I walk around the house
6. I love that you love sweets, like me
7. I love your funny run
8. I love how you talk to me in twin talk and look at me like I should answer in the same language
9. I love how you say "YEAH!" with such enthusiasm
10. I love that you are shy but love the ladies







Michael
1. I love your laugh
2. I love how coordinated you are
3. I love your whole muscle-man body especially your hands and feet
4. I love that you LOVE GaGa and Kari
5. I love how you think you are the oldest child
6. I love how you take care of everyone
7. I love your tenderheart
8. I love how you say "bu, Buy" (bye bye)
9. I love that you are a lefty
10. I love how independent you are







Jaileigh
1. I love how girly you are
2. I love that you pick out your own clothes
3. I love that you are a mamma's girl
4. I love how you talk and tell stories, repeating your words several times to make sure you know we know
5. I love how you love your Annie
6. I love how you run . . . so funny!
7. I love how you try to jump
8. I love how you stay up so you can hang out with mom all alone
9. I love how you always want your finger and toenails painted
10.  I love how smart you are






Jakob
1. I love your deviousness
2. I love how happy you are all the time, even when you are in trouble
3. I love your curly hair
4. I love that you are a mamma's boy
5. I love how defined your muscles are
6. I love how you say "all done" in words and in sign language
7. I love your little voice
8. I love how tender hearted you are
9. I love your smile and your laugh
10. I love that you get out of your crib and crawl into bed with mommy every morning







Anndalyn
1. I love your rolls
2. I love how you love to watch your siblings
3. I love your little giggle
4. I love that you are trying really hard to roll from back to front
5. I love your triple chin
6. I love your eyes that I can't tell what color they are going to be
7. I love how you talk to me, especially in the morning
8. I love that you sleep all night
9. I love that you are such a happy baby
10. I love that we are so blessed to have another miracle baby!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE IT!

Kari said...

So sweet! I may have to steal the idea for my blog!

Kimberly said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gertie, Thank you for sharing beautiful.

The Cochran Crew said...

Love this post!!!!! So sweet!

Karmann and Ryan said...

What a sweet darling post!!! They will love reading this someday when they are older! You are one AMAZING mama!!! Love and miss you!!!