Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 4th Month Birthday Anndalyn

Happy Birthday to the quaddies and to Anndalyn. The quads are 26 months old and Annie is now 4 months old. Wow time flies.

Here are some of the things she is doing now:

* Laughs! She loves her siblings. She'll watch them and just laugh.
* Rolls from back to front and front to back. She loves being on her tummy. If you lay her on her back she immediately flips over onto her belly. I think she likes her tummy because she can see what is going on.
* Scoots around like she is trying to crawl
* Brings toys to her mouth
* Talks a lot, squeals, gurgles, coos!
* Can sit for brief moments, probably because of all her fat rolls.
* Tracks people and objects around the room
* Can stand with assistance
* Likes to be read to
* Loves to chew on things especially her hands and feet,  but will not take a bottle or a pacifier
* Blows bubbles
* Recognizes her family members
* Still sleeps in the bassinet next to mommy
* Is wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers

I look at this list I can't help comparing it to my quads. At four months old they were still sleeping most of the time. There adjusted age was 1 month old and that is what they acted like. I didn't realize how far behind they used to be until I had Annie. It has been so nice to have a healthy full term baby. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to enjoy.


My sweet Annie














I put Annie in the corner of the couch to play and one by one the quads sat down with her. It was a picture moment but as soon as I pulled the camera out they started moving.
Annie, Jaileigh, Michael, Jakob, and Anthony

1 comment:

Kari said...

The little chunkey monkey is nearly as big as the quads! I love seeing all the pictures of them!