Here is what I have done so far. I get 3 hours of freedom before I pick up Annie. Yippee! I have managed to be home one day since my kids have been back to school (for 2 weeks). My house is still a mess, I haven't managed to lounge by the pool, get a pedicure, read a book or hang out at the library all day. I have scheduled most of the appointments for my kids that I procrastinated doing during the summer, my yearly physical and blood work, and had a minor procedure done. I did get my hair done(!!), I volunteered in both classes at school, took my kids to said appointments and I did my visiting teaching. I feel like my life is busier than ever. I hoping it will settle down once we take care of all the procrastinations.
I guess my answer is, play catch up on the last 7 years!
Annie's 6 month dentist visit. It was so nice to take one child to an appointment.
She was a little shy with all the attention on her.
Lathering on the lipstick with her nice clean teeth.

No comments:
Post a Comment