Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Annie Visits The Dairy

The quaddies attend preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays. When preschool isn't at our house she cries and cries when we drop the other kids off because she wants to go with them. We always go on "dates" to make her happy. Today our date was to the dairy. She has been their numerous times with the other kids but never alone.










 
She really wanted to feed the goats and sheep but she was a little nervous they were going to bite her. I had to do it a couple of times and then she decided to do it.

 
 
We had to go in the store to buy milk and ice cream!

 
We were looking at the cows and this one walked over and started staring at us. Annie said "Mom, why is that cow looking at me?" She quickly hid behind my legs.  I said, "I don't know, maybe it wants your ice cream." She said, "Let's go, it's going to get me!"




 
 
Feeding the guinea pigs.


 
We found an empty egg.


 
What a fun bonding morning! I love this little girl!

No comments: