Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

The kids made homemade Valentine's. It was fun to watch the difference from last year. Anthony and Jake each made 3, Michael made one for Grandma and Grandpa but I made him make one more for daddy, Jaileigh made at least 5 and Annie made 4 or 5.

Jake and Anthony
 
 
Michael putting all of his energy, effort and supplies into his Valentine for the grandparents.

 
 
Anthony using the shop vac to vacuum hair. It reminded me of the flowbee hair cutting vacuum.
 
 
Happy Heart Day from my little hearts! I love these little monkeys!
 
Jake, Annie, Michael, Jaileigh and Anthony


 
 
Jaileigh getting her hair vacuumed.

 
 
Annie's turn.

 
 
Anthony was vacuuming the sand off the patio. On Saturday I vacuumed out my car. Jake actually did most of the vacuuming. When he was finished he started vacuuming the garage floor! I either have OCD kids or they just love the shop vac!

No comments: