My baby got stung by a bee. It had to be Michael too. The loudest and biggest baby of all the kids.
It scared me to death. I am allergic to bees and Mike is not so I was really praying that Michael wasn't allergic either. He is the one that is allergic to everything else in the world so his odds weren't good. He pulled through fine. He sat out of the pool for about 2 minutes and then jumped in to play. By the time we were done swimming I couldn't even tell where he had been stung.
Kayla's 5 year old pictures
1 day ago